About DR. WASSERMAN'S PHILOSOPHY FOR YOUR OPTIMAL HEALTH
There are 4 factors of where your health is at today:
First, two main questions, what do we have to add or remove to achieve optimal wellness,
through the 3 phases of care, nourish, balance, or purify,
in consideration of of the 5 causes of dis-ease; nutritional deficiencies, stresses, microbes, allergens, toxins,
and apply them to your environment and to the specific systems of the body to maximize your individual health and wellness!
Some Starting Principles:
1. Natural Diet- If it is made by man, don't eat it!... or If it is a plant, eat it, but if it is made in a plant, don't eat it!
2. Exercise- any kind of movement 20 min. per day!
3. Spiritual - God, Mother Earth, the Universe, or any loving power above self, etc.....
4. Sleep- sleep regenerates, systems rebuild during sleep
5. Good Structure- good structure (spinal alignment) = good function (of body organs, physiological processes)
6. No Negative Thoughts- monitor your self talk!
7. Positive Peer Groups- surround self with positive peoples
8. Stress Management- keeping stress hormones low like cortisol and adrenaline
9. Brain Protective- good fats in diet like fish oil (DHA), EMF in home or work, limit computer time for brain to rest!
10. New Learning- always learn something new, anything...
11. Clean Environment- drinking water, shower water, air, household cleaners, detergents, garage supplies, etc..
12. Grounding- let our bare feet be in contact with the earth, connecting electrically with the earth.
**Please note that all the above are equally important!... All you can do is commit to improve your health and do your best that you can!