As a chiropractor, Dr. Steven Wasserman is highly focused on providing comprehensive spinal care and adjustments. To make sure you are able to function in optimal health and wellness, we recommend routine chiropractic spinal exams and realignments. This also gives our chiropractor the opportunity to identify early indicators of injuries and conditions.
We can begin providing you with all-natural treatment using everything from supplements; physical modalities of electrical stimulation, ultrasound, heat and cold, to low level laser therapies (LLLT); and the chiropractic adjustment. The types of chiropractic techniques we use for our care include Diversified, Gonstead, and Extremity techniques to fully adjust your spine and musculoskeletal system; and functional nutritional-wellness care. This way you can stop feeling pain and improve your healthcare without drugs and surgery.
DR. WASSERMAN'S PRINCIPLES FOR OPTIMAL HEALTH
There are 4 elements of where your health is at today:
Environment Lifestyle Psychosocial Nutritional
Your Starting Principles:
1. Natural Diet- If it is made by man, don't eat it!... or If it is a plant, eat it, but if it is made in a plant, don't eat it!
2. Exercise- any kind of movement 20 min. per day!
3. Spiritual - God, Mother Earth, the Universe, or any loving power above self, etc.....
4. Sleep- sleep regenerates, systems rebuild during sleep
5. Good Structure- good structure (spinal alignment) = good function (of body organs, physiological processes)
6. No Negative Thoughts- monitor your self talk!
7. Positive Peer Groups- surround self with positive peoples
8. Stress Management- keeping stress hormones low like cortisol and adrenaline
9. Brain Protective- good fats in diet like fish oil (DHA), EMF in home or work, limit computer time for brain to rest!
10. New Learning- always learn something new, anything...
11. Clean Environment- drinking water, shower water, air, household cleaners, detergents, garage supplies, etc..
12. Grounding- let our bare feet be in contact with the earth, connecting electrically with the earth.
**Please note that all the above are equally important!...
All you have to do is commit to improve your health and do the best that you can!