What to Expect
1. All medical information forms must be completed before receiving an appointment with the doctor. After forms are completed, please email, fax, or
mail back back ASAP 3-7 days prior to appointment.
2. After receiving completed forms, we will call you to schedule a 60 min. appointment and finalize all financial concerns before the initial consultation.
3. Initial consult with Dr. Wasserman:
- Prior to your initial consult, Dr. Wasserman will review your complete medical history forms, supplements and medications, current symptoms, diet, Metabolic Assessment and Neurological functional Screening questionnaire that you filled out and forwarded.
- 60 minute consultation
- Review any additional tests that may have been ordered by Dr. W. prior to this appointment
- May review previous tests that you may have already had
- New additional lab tests may be ordered
- Initiate dietary and some supplemental protocols
- Discuss environmental, lifestyle, mindset, and nutritional factors
- Follow-up appointment 2-4 weeks to review labs and life style strategies
4. Initial Follow Up visit:
- 60 minute Follow ups; make appointment and finalize all financial concerns prior to follow up call.
- To review in detail your test results that may have ordered at the time of your initial consultation
- Review progress and any changes in symptoms
- Refine and update your dietary and supplemental protocol to reflect where current goals in healing journey
- Follow-up appointment 4 weeks to evaluate progress and refine your supplementation and dietary protocols
5. Additional Visits/Follow Up visits:
- 30 minute Follow ups; make appointment and finalize all financial concerns prior to follow up call.
- Review progress and any changes in symptoms.
- Refine and update your dietary and supplementation protocol to reflect where current goals in healing journey
- Ongoing education regarding lifestyle and nutritional strategies
- Follow-up appointment 4 weeks, or as recommended to review wellness strategies, goals, re-balance protocols
Our primary goal is to help you get well!We also understand that outlining what you can expect will decrease some of the initial apprehension and get you on the road to improved health much faster.
Remember that the most important part of any health work-up is a thorough and detailed history. We have carefully developed an online questionnaire that will allow us to obtain the most comprehensive and detailed history possible.
Like a good CSI agent, uncovering the underlying factors that have caused or are causing your present health problem(s) is essential for getting well. That will all start with our health history questionnaire.
Below Forms Are For Functional-Wellness Patients Only....
Please fill out and submit, or download them and fax to 562.381.9777 or Email them to [email protected]
*The Metabolic Assessment and Neurotransmitter Assessment Forms, helps us understand your symptoms, the severity of these symptoms, the frequency of these symptoms and the patterns of Metabolic and Neurological imbalances. These Assessment Screenings can help reveal areas where nutritional supplementation will be of most benefit. Again, what do we have to add or remove to maximize your wellness.